No matter what kind of dinner party youre hosting this season, weve got a menu for you!
The holidays are stressful enough without poring over recipes and choosing what to serve your guests. No matter what kind of sit-down dinner party you’re hosting this season, we’ve got a menu for you!
Boss, in-laws, new neighbours? No worries—this menu is sure to impress!
- Appie: Cinderella Pumpkin Soup
- Main: Orange Bergamot Roast Chicken
- Side dishes: Cranberry Kale Carrot Tart and Roasted Shallots
- Dessert: Baked Apples with Roses and Chocolate Date Truffles
Casual cold-weather comforts
Sick of holiday dishes? Cozy up with this low-key cold-weather menu.
- Appie: Lemony Herb Veggie Dip
- Main: (Healthy) Chicken Alfredo
- Side dish: Autumn Salad
- Dessert: Almond Chocolate Crisps
There’s nothing wrong with sticking to the classics, though. Picky princesses and pirates can take comfort in this menu.
- Appie: Roasted Garlic Bean Dip with Parmesan Pita Chips
- Main: Cranberry Glazed Turkey Breast with Roasted Carrots
- Side dishes: Lemon, Pine Nut, and Bread Stuffing and Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert: Gingerbread Chews and Pumpkin Pie
There’s something for everyone in this morning meal.
- Appie: Grain and Seed Bread
- Main: Christmas Eggs en Cocotte
- Side dish: Tempeh “Chorizo”
- Dessert: Warm Fruit Compote with Creamy Yogurt
Doing something else entirely?
Perhaps you’re hosting a feast fit for a vegetarian, or you’re looking for perfect dishes for a cocktail party. We’ve got you covered for that too!